Terms and Conditions
This agreement (the “Agreement”) should be read by you (the “User” or “you”) in its entirety. Please note that this Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Rummy Royal Gaming Limited. (referred to herein as “RummyRoyal”) which owns and operates the Internet site located at www.RummyRoyal.com (the “Site”).
The Agreement governs your access to and use of the Site, any Software you download (the “Software”) from the Site and your use of the account established with RummyRoyal. By accessing, using, viewing, reading, printing, installing, or downloading any material from the Site you agree to be bound by the most current version of this Agreement.
This Agreement, in connection with other policies, obligations and rules detailed on the Site, constitute the entire agreement between you and RummyRoyal and supersedes all prior or other agreements, arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, regarding the matter in hand, whether oral or written and cannot be modified by you.
The Software is being licensed to you by RummyRoyal for your private personal use solely on an “AS IS” basis. Please note that RummyRoyal’s services including the Software and the Site are not for use by (i) individuals under 18 years of age, (ii) individuals under the legal age of maturity in their jurisdiction and (iii) individuals connecting to the Site from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so.
You shall use the Software together with your unique Player ID (“Player ID”) and unique secret password (“Password”), chosen by and known only to you, for the sole purpose of accessing the RummyRoyal servers (the “Servers”) in order to play Gin Rummy, Oklahoma Gin, Rummy, Kalooki, Traditional Rummy (the “Games”) in accordance with this Agreement.
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Grant of License. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, RummyRoyal grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to install and use the Software in order to access the Servers and play the Games.
- No Warranties. RummyRoyal disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Software, the Site and the Games, all of which are provided to the User “AS IS”. RummyRoyal does not provide the User with any warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the quality, fitness for purpose, completeness, merchantability, non-infringement or accuracy of the Software, the Site and the Games. Regardless of RummyRoyal’s efforts to provide the User with service of the highest quality, RummyRoyal makes no warranty that the Software, the Site, the Games or the Servers will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the features and service provided therein shall be free from viruses or bugs of any kind. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in case of a malfunction or disruption of service during a tournament, for which RummyRoyal, in it sole discretion, is responsible, that prevents you from completing the tournament in which you have begun to participate, RummyRoyal will, upon receipt and evaluation of a refund request, refund the Rake (entry fee) charged for that unfinished tournament entry only. RummyRoyal reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether it is responsible for any such malfunction or disruption. RummyRoyal also reserve the right to limit your tournament play or terminate your account in case it determines that you have intentionally caused such malfunction or disruption. RummyRoyal is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished tournament.
No person affiliated, or claiming affiliation with the Site has authority to extend such Warranties.
- Prohibited Uses.
- Software modifications. The User may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software in any way.
- Personal Use. The Software is intended solely for the User’s own personal use and commercial use of the Software is strictly forbidden. The User is only allowed to use the Software for his/her personal entertainment. Under no circumstances shall a User be permitted to use his/her account with RummyRoyal for any purpose other than for playing the Games. In the event that RummyRoyal determines that this provision has been breached by a User, RummyRoyal reserves the right to immediately block access to the Games to such User, to terminate such User’s Account and to seize all monies held in such User’s RummyRoyal Account.
- Multiple Accounts. You may open only one account per person, and only one account per computer or address. RummyRoyal reserves the right to monitor any effort to establish multiple accounts; in the event RummyRoyal discovers that you have opened more than one account per person or more than one account per computer or address, all additional accounts will be closed without notice and continued violation will result in the termination of any and all of your accounts and RummyRoyal may void any associated winnings.
- External player assistance programs (EPA). RummyRoyal prohibits “External” player assistance programs (“EPA Programs”) which are designed to provide an “Unfair Advantage” to players. RummyRoyal defines “External” to mean computer software (other than the RummyRoyal game client provided by RummyRoyal), and non-software-based databases or profiles (e.g. web sites and subscription services). RummyRoyal defines an “Unfair Advantage” as a User accessing or compiling information on other players beyond that which the User has personally observed through the User’s own game play. You agree that RummyRoyal may take steps to detect and prevent the use of prohibited EPA Programs. Such action may include, but is not limited to, the examination of software programs running concurrently with the RummyRoyal Software on the User’s computer.
- Automatic Players (Bots). The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, “robots” is strictly forbidden in connection with the Software and the Games. All actions taken in relation to the Games by a User must be executed personally by the User through the user interface accessible by use of the Software.
- Collusion. Collusion between Users by sharing cards or by any other methods of conspiracy is strictly forbidden.
“Chip-Dumping”. Chip-Dumping occurs when any User intentionally loses a hand in order to deliberately transfer his money to another User.
In the event that RummyRoyal deems that a User has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity while using the Software or playing the Games, including without limitation a User who has colluded or attempted to collude with another user of the Software, or has used Prohibited EPA programs, or has Chip-Dumped to another User, RummyRoyal shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit to stop or prevent any such activity, including without limitation, to restrict seating and/or prohibiting Users from playing at a particular table or in a tournament, including restricting two or more Users from playing together at the same table or in the same tournament. In addition, RummyRoyal reserves the right to immediately block the access to the Games from such User, terminating such User’s account with RummyRoyal and seizing all of the User’s money held in the relevant RummyRoyal account.
- Rules of Conduct.
- Profanity, obscenities, or the use of asterisks (*) or other “masking” characters to disguise such words is strictly prohibited.
- Obscene, lewd, slanderous, pornographic, abusive, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening and harassing language of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Advertising and promotion of other companies or URLs is not allowed.
- Do not share personal information (name, phone number, password, credit card number) with others on the Site.
- No advertising of any kind is allowed in messages.
- No copyrighted materials are allowed in messages.
- Information disclosed in the Site chat rooms, message boards, or through eMessages becomes property of the Site and is revealed to the public. The Site is not responsible for any information you choose to disclose to others.
- Auto Play. A User has one (1) minute to play his turn in every round. In case a User doesn’t make a move at his turn, the Site’s system will take a card and drop a card for the User (the system won’t drip a joker card), in order to maintain the game. In case the User doesn’t play his turn two times in a row, at the end of the one minute turn of the second round the User didn’t play, the Users game shall invert to Auto Play and the Site’s system will take a card and drop a card for the User, without waiting the one minute turn. If the User desires to come back to the game and play, the User has to click the “I am back” button. In case all the Users playing at the same table have inverted into Auto Play, after two rounds the Site’s system will cancel the game.
- Promotions. In case RummyRoyal offers the Users a Promotion Bonus, RummyRoyal shall publish a specific terms and conditions agreement relating to the specific Promotion Bonus offered. You are obligated by these terms and conditions and your acceptance of the Promotion bonus shall be deemed as your acceptance of its terms and conditions agreement.
- You agree to receive communications from us in an electronic form. Electronic communications may be posted on the pages within the Website and/or the messages/help files of your client application, and/or delivered to your e-mail address, as shall be decided by us from time to time. All communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be “in writing” and to have been received no later than five business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not you have actually received or retrieved the communication. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide communications in paper format.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall RummyRoyal or any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, shareholders, promotion agents, agents, successors, assigns or service providers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, losses or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse), access or attempted use or access of the Site, the Software, the Games or the Servers, irrespective of whether RummyRoyal or any or all of the foregoing or any of their authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages or had or was deemed to have had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You further agree that RummyRoyal is not liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, losses or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages, losses, or corruption to your personal computer and to your data or any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property) caused by downloading any information (including, without limitation, materials, data, text, images, video or audio) from the Site.
- RummyRoyal Account. To play the Games for real money, the User will be required to deposit funds into the User’s account (the “Account”) by any of the methods specified by RummyRoyal which may be updated, expanded, amended or removed as deemed necessary by RummyRoyal from time to time. Such funds will be deposited into the User’s Account upon actual receipt of the funds by RummyRoyal or its agents. Under no circumstances shall the User be permitted to use the Account for any purposes other than for playing the Games. In the event that RummyRoyal, in its sole discretion, determines that this provision has been breached by you, RummyRoyal reserves the right to immediately block your access to the Games, terminate your Account, and seize all monies held in your RummyRoyal Account. RummyRoyal reserves the right to impose minimum and maximum limits on deposits into the User’s Account, depending upon a User’s history with RummyRoyal, the method of deposit, and other factors as determined by RummyRoyal in its sole discretion. RummyRoyal is not a bank and funds are not insured by any government agency. The transferring of funds from one Account to another by any means other than through actual game play is strictly prohibited and will result in the disabling of all the transferring and receiving Accounts involved. RummyRoyal reserves the right to disable any Account which engages in any type of transfer of funds which it deems as non-regulatory or in breach of this Agreement. All payments to and from a User’s Account must be paid in the currencies specified on the Site and shall not bear any interest. RummyRoyal reserves the sole right to add or remove currencies available for payments to the Site. All payments into a User’s Account must be from a payment source from which such User is the named account holder.
- Cashouts. You are obligated by the Cashout Policy, which is located on the Site. Your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to the Policy.
- Withdraw: Users are allowed to withdraw not more than 3,000 USD (or the equivalent in all currencies) Per week. If the amount to be withdrawn is greater than this, the remaining amount will be placed back to the user’s account, allowing them to withdraw additional funds the following week in accordance with this term.
- Fraudulent Activity. Any attempt to abuse any of the bonuses offered and/or engage in any deceiving or fraudulent activity – including registering multiple accounts, will result in banning from RummyRoyal immediately and infinitely, accounts deactivated and loss of all funds.
- Security. The User agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all use of the RummyRoyal Software and the Site through his/her Player ID and Password. The User is obligated to keep his/her Player ID and Password secret and confidential at all times and must take all action necessary to protect their secrecy and confidentiality. The User shall be liable for any use of his/her Player ID or Password including any unauthorized use.
- Legal Issues. The User shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding the User’s use of RummyRoyal’s services and Software. Since the legal issues surrounding online gaming are unsettled or ambiguous in some jurisdictions, please consult with a competent attorney or legal advisor before determining if RummyRoyal’s services are legal in your jurisdiction. Without prejudice to any other rights, you agree to indemnify RummyRoyal for any unlawful use of the Site or its services. We have no obligation to check whether Users are using the Website and/or RummyRoyal’s services in accordance with this Agreement, as updated from time to time.
- The RummyRoyal license does not apply to certain territories which are identified in the following paragraph, of which you should not be a resident and from which you are not allowed to access or use rummy royal and/or the website and/or the software, or to make any deposit or receive any withdrawal. This list may be changed by us from time to time and it is your duty to consult and check regularly this end-user agreement in our website regarding any changes to this list.
The excluded territories are as follows: Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Estonia, France and its territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Macau, Netherlands Antilles, Republic of Serbia, Spain, Sudan, Syria, the Philippines, Turkey, USA and its territories.
- Copyrights and Trademark. The terms RummyRoyal, Rummy Royal, and RummyRoyal.com are the trade marks, service marks, and/or trade names of RummyRoyal or one of its group companies or its licensors. Software, images, animations, videos, audio, and text (and any intellectual property rights in and to any of the same) appearing in the Software or on the Site are the sole property of RummyRoyal and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You obtain no rights to such copyright material or trade or service marks and must not use them under any circumstances.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, RummyRoyal may immediately terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein. In such event, you must destroy all of your copies of the Software.
- In accordance with the G009 Systems/Terms and Rules guidelines 2.4.4 Amendments to terms and Conditions states that amendments to terms and conditions must be notified to, and confirmed by, the customer before the customer can continue to participate in interactive gaming or interactive wagering. Such amended terms and conditions should be maintained in the customer’s profile.
- Governing Law. The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Antigua and Barbuda’s law. Each party irrevocably agrees that the relevant courts of Antigua and Barbuda shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waives any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
- Severability. If a provision of the Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof in that jurisdiction or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
- No waiver. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any other provision hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- Indemnity. The User agrees to indemnify RummyRoyal and hold RummyRoyal and (as applicable) its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors agents, employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the User’s breach of the Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or a User’s violation of any law or the rights of a third party.