- + Rummy Games
- - Introduction
- - Rummy Rules
- - Getting Started
- + Gin Rummy
- + Oklahoma Gin
- + Kalooki 51
- + Kalooki 40
- + Traditional Rummy
- + Rummy 500
- + Burraco
- + Turkish Rummy (Okey)
- + Tripoley
- + Canasta
- + Rummikub
- + Mahjong
The Rules of the Game
The Rummikub game is designed for 2 and 4 players at most. The game consists of 104 tiles, each tile is painted with a number that can be yellow, blue, red and black (colors may vary). All the numbers from 1 to 13 appear twice in each color (marked with a smiley face). The tile marked with the number 1, can appear either before a "2" and after a "13", however, be used in both forms in the same scale, so the scale of 13,1,2 is illegal.
|The four sets|
|The cards and their values|
The aim of the game Rummikub is to be the first player to combine all the tiles of your hand and discard the last they have. You can combine the tiles, and creating "Tris"is a "ladder" or by adding or rearranging the present combinations that have already been combined "in combination".
|A trio consisting of three or more cards of the stress value|
|A scale consists of three or more cards of same set|
All players receive 14 tiles. Those remaining are in piles of impignate 7. The last tile has been placed face up and the cone shape of the waste. Unlike many other games of rummy in which a player starts his turn by drawing a card and discarding the other end, in the structure of Rummikub game is a bit 'different and each of these moves are influenced by certain acts in form of the game.
To begin to combine the cards in the designated area, a player must combine a group of cards, where the value equals or exceeds 30 points. Once the player has combined his first scale / tris, will be able to combine, add and rearrange the tiles without any restrictions. At the beginning of each round the player has two options. If the player has the option of combining tris / stairs or perform some action in the combination makes her move and discard a tile in the cone of waste materials. In the event that the player is not able to combine or add a tile at high combinations, must draw a card from the top of the deck or from the pile of rejects. If after this you can combine, they can do and discard a card to end his turn.
Apart from these differences, Rummikub also has the unique feature of being able to reorder the combinations in the designated area. Each player, in its turn, can reorder the stairs / Tris in combination as he pleases, as long as all combinations are valid. Here are several examples of re-ordering of combinations:
1. Add a tile to a tris / scale - this move is also available in most rummy games. For example, say there is a blue scale of 4, 5, 6 then a player can add either a blue or a 7 to 3 that scale.
2. Breaking a tris / 4 scale tiles - Let's say that there is a set consisting of 4 eight. In this case, the player may take 8 to form a red red scale of 8, 9, 10.
3. The addition of a tile to a combination of removal and another for a different use. For example, say we have a red scale of 8, 9, 10. A player may add a red 7 and then use the red for another 10 trips, which will add two 10 different colors.
4. Break off a ladder to build two new ones. For example, a blue scale of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is in the combination and the player has a 4 and 5 blue. The player could separate the scale and add his two tiles to create two new scales 4,5,6 and 2,3,4,5.
5. Break various combinations at the same time to create a new one. For example, say you have two groups in the combination. 5,6,7,8 One is yellow and the other is a set of four 5. The player who owns a 5 green in hand can use the 5 on 5 is yellow and blue or red to create a new trio of 5.
Please note, a player has the right to break a tris / scale only if the following conditions are met:
1. The player has already created his first combination. You can also sort the area of combination immediately after creating the first group as long as it is a valid combination with a value greater than 30 points, without breaking any other combination in the designated area.
2. It is illegal to break any combination without adding at least one tile in the combination.
3. At the end of the player's turn, all the combinations in the designated area must be valid tris / stairs.
Once a player has come to tidy the area and added a combination of its tiles, you can discard a card in the cone of waste and end his turn. The fact that players can reorder the area of combination to suit their game is what makes it so exciting and dynamic Rummikub! Rummikub Strategy tips will help you win the game!
End of the Game
The Rummikub game comes to an end when one player combines all of his tiles in his hand and download the tile in the final cone of waste materials. When a player wins, the remaining value of the tiles, which the losing players are still in their hands, is transformed into penalty points, the winner gets the mind the sum total of the tiles of the opponents in the form of bright spots. For example, player A wins, player C has a total of 25 points, a total of 17 points C and D on 18 points. The ranking of the players will be:
1. Player A - 60 points positive.
2. Player C - 17 negative points.
3. Player D - 18 negative points.
4. Player B - 25 negative points.